Who needs Plain Figures?
A Plain Figures approach is useful in many situations:
- Internal reports, management reviews and investment appraisals
- External documents, such as annual reports, stakeholder documents, client reports, advice to customers
- Research and survey results – both in written reports and on PowerPoint slides
- Newspapers and magazines faced with limited space and a wide audience
People in a wide variety of fields benefit from our services. The people we train and consult with include:
- Accountants, auditors, finance managers and economists
- Civil servants and public sector staff
- Health officials
- Staff from the voluntary sector and non-profit organisations
- Researchers and social scientists
- Editors, graphic artists, journalists and designers
We have trained people from a variety of organisations. See Our Customers page.