Presenting Figures Effectively
Our one-day course on 'Presenting Figures Effectively' covers:
- the six rules of plain figures
- identifying reference and demonstration tables
- using numbers in text
- deciding between a table and a graph
- choosing between bar, line and pie charts
- avoiding "chart junk" and "The Dreaded Grid"
- labelling tables and graphs for clarity
- speaking confidently about numbers
This is a friendly, informal course appropriate for a wide variety of staff who present figures, tables and graphs in their work.
This one-day course can be held on your premises (or at another venue, say a hotel, that you have booked) for up to 18 participants at one time.
For more details on this workshop and our other courses, please contact us.