About Our Courses
Plain Figures has been teaching people how to present numbers clearly since 2000. We offer training courses in both the UK & Europe and in North America.
Attend a Plain Figures short course and you'll learn to:
- present numbers, tables and graphs effectively
- communicate your ideas with persuasive statistics
- choose between tables and graphs
- judge the benefits and limitations of graphs
- write text to accompany the numbers
- organise and summarise figures for decision-making
Our method is based on exercises and learning by doing. You will see examples of good and bad practice from newspapers, business reports and public documents. You will have plenty of opportunity to ask questions about your specific challenges.
Our courses are informal and friendly and you start using Plain Figures techniques right away.
Courses in the UK & Europe
We offer standard and bespoke courses held on your premises (or at another venue, say a hotel that you have booked) for up to 15 participants.
We offer discounts to charities and some public sector organisations.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our competitive costs.
Courses in North America
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for our local details and prices.