We have worked with a variety of organisations over the years:
- KPMG, Grant Thornton and other accountancy firms
- Norwegian Medical Association, Parks Canada and the States of Jersey
- Institute of Internal Auditors (UK and Ireland) and the European Court of Auditors
- The National Audit Office, London, the Northern Ireland Audit Office, Comptroller & Audit General of Ireland
- Yell, ABCA, ITAD and Greater Manchester Research
- Manchester City Council, Bradford Council, London Borough of Newham and many other local authorities
- West Midlands Police, Tyne & Wear Fire & Rescue, and many others
What kind of people do we train?
- Accountants and management consultants
- Business analysts and performance managers
- Economists and statisticians
- Social scientists at think tanks and research institutes
- Administrators and civil servants
- Doctors, public health officials and medical researchers
- and others ...
"Clear and jargon free presentation…"
"The trainer made a potentially dry subject very engaging."
"Sensible format, easy to follow…"
"Clear handouts (which) I can refer to whenever I have to present figures in future."
"Can you get my boss to go on this course?"